Congratulations On Your Decision To Join our Marketing Group For Amega Global

Global self health care revolution

free counters

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Zero point energy AMWand


Simon arrived in Singapore early Tuesday morning & spent the whole day with Arun & other corporate staff members, and he tells me that the audio, that I sent out earlier doesn't even begin to tell the whole story.
LISTEN TO RECORDED CALLS CLICK HERE.

Simon plans to contact me within 12 hours & at that time he will have his replicated website. Once I take a position, I will email & phone (if I have your phone #), in the order that I received your email/phone call of interest & you will have the opportunity to enroll & order your product(s).

A number of folks have called or emailed me indicating that they were not able to find the Wand on the website, www.AmegaWorldwide.com. Click on the Products tab at the top of the page, then click on Amized Fusion Products, then scroll left or right where you will find the Amega AMWand. For more information, click on the More Details tab.

Thank you for your patience, and I'll plan to contact you later in the day with information on how to enroll with Amega and get started on this exciting adventure. I believe that we are in the right place, at the right time, and at the very forefront of a Wellness Revolution. I appreciate you & look forward to working together with you and your team! Buying a wand,I shall be back. Join us Monday through Thursday to find more about the amazing Energetic Wellness products from Amega Global. You'll hear all about the next step in the evolution from healthcare to "Selfcare" as well as how our products can improve the quality of your life.

You'll also find out how you can be part of the next huge trend in wellness and create part-time of full-time income working from home. Energy Wellness is in vertical growth all around the world, but North America is an untapped, emerging market and Amega is committed to helping you be part of it.

On the call, you'll hear a brief explanation of our products and company, followed by exciting information about our business opportunity. You'll also hear from people who have experienced life-changing results from our products. Check out the call and find out more about Amega Global! for calls click Amega Global Group

No comments:

Post a Comment